NYFN Registration Portal 2021/2022 – young farmers volunteer registration portal is now open for interested and qualified applicants for the Nigeria Young Farmers Network Volunteer Program.
Have you ever wondered how you could be part of a network that ameliorates food security in Nigeria? You are right on track! NYFN is giving you a shot to impact agricultural value chain, improve food production and build substantial relationships and systems with processors and distributors in Nigeria.
NYFN Volunteer Registration Portal 2021
Whether working as an individual or in a group, volunteering brings tremendous impact that goes far beyond the mission of the organization; every person who chooses to volunteer experiences benefits in numerous ways.
- Making a difference and contributing your quota towards food security
- Learning new skills: Work done at volunteer organizations often differs greatly from work done in private businesses. You have a chance to learn various skills ranging from communication to web design to digital marketing, finance and others.
- Building a Network: Volunteering is an excellent way to build team spirit, foster relationships among group members, or network
- Boosting your resume: People love to work with good people! Volunteer experience may boost your chances of landing a job or getting into your preferred college/University outside Nigeria.
- Gombe State University Recruitment 2021 for Registrar
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2021 – 7 Latest kdsg-jobs.com Jobs
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- Apply for IMF 22 Job Recruitment
- See how to Claim/Get your Abandoned/Unpaid COVID-19 TCF CBN Loan Back
Nigeria Young Farmers Network Volunteer Program (NYFN) Form 2021
- WhatsApp Number*
- Required phone number
- Employment Status*
- Highest Level of Education: Primary Education, Secondary Education, Tertiary Education, Post Graduate and Other
- Select Area(s) you will like to Volunteer: Legal, Human Resources, Admin, ICT, Strategic Communication, Digital Media, Security, Extension Services, Graphics Design, Motion Graphics, Research and Innovation, Training and Capacity Development, Operations and Logistics, Fundraising and Grants, Project Management, Help Desk/ Membership Support
- How many hours can you devote to this role in a day?*
- How did you hear about NYFN?*
- Please upload your Resume (CV)
- Send these credentials via email.
How to Apply/Register for NYFN 2021/2022 Volunteer
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
NYFN Registration Portal Closing Date2021
All application are to be submitted on or before Saturday July 31, 2021.
Note: You have to be a registered volunteer in order to participate in any of our programs or events.
To get more updates