CBN Industry Loan Portal is Still Open – CBN Industry Loan Portal 2021/2022: The Central Bank of Nigeria is inviting application from suitably qualified persons for Creative Loan Scheme of the Covid-19 CBN NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan.
Is Covid-19 CBN NIRSAL AGSMEIS Loan open?
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- Apply for IMF 22 Job Recruitment
- See how to Claim/Get your Abandoned/Unpaid COVID-19 TCF CBN Loan Back
- NMFB Loan 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint Verification Closing Date/Deadline 2021
The Central Bank of Nigeria creative industry loan scheme is designed for the following reasons;
- . The loan is developed to empower Nigerian youth and will be disbursed by the Central Bank of Nigeria
- . The loan provides access to short and long term interest free for young entrepreneurs
- . The loan is designed to aide creative industry such as fashion, music, movies, gaming, information Technology etc.
- . Interns are monitored and taken through incubation process leading to a tech venture or solution that will take them to the global market.
- . Ventured will also be seed-funded through another central bank loan under the AGSMEIS programme.
How much will be disbursed to successful applicants
The amount due for a successful applicants is N1,350,000
How to apply for CBN AGSMEIS NMFB Loan 2021
Click on “Apply Now” to fill the form and get your loan paid immediately.
To get more updates