Survival Fund MSME Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Registration Application Form Portal 2021/2022: Do you know they the Survival Fund Guaranteed offtake Scheme Application portal is still on going? Do want to apply for the new Survival Fund Scheme called the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme 2021?
Register for survival fund guaranteed offtake scheme portal 2021?
Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme 2021 Registration Portal is still open
The Guaranteed offtake stimulus scheme is a part of the MSME CRM & MIS Platform which it’s objective is to help with the digital registration, onboarding and management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
The Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme is a Federal Government initiative, aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their product.
The Guaranteed Off-take scheme is just like the Survival Fund Scheme but here, a total of 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises are to benefit from the scheme across the states.
The general MSME Grant is a one-off grant of N50,000 that will be given to each qualified MSME as direct cash injection into their Enterprise.
Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme 2021 Registration Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be registered business/company with the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Applicants must have a verifiable BVN and bank account number.
- Applicant must have at least two (2) staff members
- Must have means of identification example National ID Card (NIN)
How to Register/Apply for Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme 2021
Applicants for the Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme are to visit https://www.survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/register
When is Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Registration 2021 Starting and Closing Date?
The Guaranteed Scheme Registration 2021 started on February 9, 2021 and application/Registration is still on going for interested applicants.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here