NIS Recruitment Portal Registration open- This is to inform the general public that Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is accepting application from suitably qualified applicants to apply for the various job position.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has approved the 2020 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
Note that the registration is FREE
NIS Recruitment Job position
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists): Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized Institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate-
- INSPECTORATE CADRE:
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate,
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified. (Hi) Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified (iv) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All) CONPASS 06 Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized Institution
- ASSISTANT CADRE:
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) CONPASS 03 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum o’ four (4) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths
- Immigration assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020 Registration Requirements
- Be Nigerian by With.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult
- Be free from financial embarrassment
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat Foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye. one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf) m. Hunched back n. Obesity o. Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise In the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
How to Register/Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2020/2021
- To apply visit: www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/
- Create an account and verify your email
- Then complete your online form and submit
Closing Date for NIS recruitment Registration 2020/2021
Applications should be submitted online within four (4) weeks of this publication through NIS portal
Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
For NIS past Questions and Answers Click here