NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021/2022 Update – In a bid to help household owners and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria overcome the adverse effects caused by the Corona virus, the Federal Government and Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), through NIRSAL Microfinance Bank, has announced the response to payment of the NIRSAL COVID-19 Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and households Loan to applicants
In case you can’t remember the category of loan you had applied for, CLICK HERE.
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- Apply for IMF 22 Job Recruitment
- Current INEC Recruitment 2021
- UNDP/Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme 2021 for Young Graduates
- See how to Claim/Get your Abandoned/Unpaid COVID-19 TCF CBN Loan Back
- NMFB Loan 2021/2022
How to Check NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021/2022
- Applicants are to check their email address for the covid-19 loan application Status.
- If successfully shortlisted for the nirsal loan, you will receive email indicating that they have been granted access to the loan.
- If you have not received any congratulatory mail from nirsal showing your loan has approved, we advise you click HERE or visit https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
- Next, you need to verify your account by submitting your BVN. If you are lucky to have been approved for the loan, then a window will pop open showing you the amount approved for you.
- The next thing for you to do is to claim your loan. Provide your bank details and information in the correct format. There is a space for that on the portal.
- The final step is to locate the terms and conditions required for the loan, then read and understand every aspect of it.
- You will also learn of the director in charge of your payment and his/her details, and the procedure for repaying the loan.
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here