Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020- The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested parties that the online registration for the 2020 recruitment exercise.
Online registration will commence on 11th March 2020
All applicants must have the following requirements
- A minimum of 5 credit in O’level Result (WAEC, NABTEB, NECO, GCE)
- Must be between the age of 18 and 22 for Non tradesmen or 18 and 26 for Tradesmen with certificates
- Must be a Nigerian by birth
- Must be 1.69m tall for Males and 1.65m for females
- All necessary information are detailed on the Nigerian Navy official site
On submission of application, applicants are required to print out.
- Application’s declaration and certification of guardian or parents form
- Local government form
- Police certification form
- Guarantor form
And follow the instruction with correct information.
- All applicants will be notified of the screening date of the recruitment.
- Applicants are also advised not to submit multiple online entries.
- As anyone guilty of these act will be disqualified.
- Application are advised not to forge any of his or her documents or make false statements
The application deadline for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise will be closed on 21st April 2020.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here