Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarships 2021 – Application is open for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) 6th Annual Scholarship Competition.
NHEF 6th Annual Scholarship Essay Competition 2021
The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is pleased to announce its 6th Annual Scholarship Essay Competition. This year’s competition aims to provide a platform that encourages Nigerian university students to think critically and strategically on topical issues that are of vital importance to Nigeria’s sustainable growth and development.
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the focus of this edition of the competition is “The Role of Digital Technology in the Nigerian Higher Education System.”
Prizes to be won
- The Grand Prize winner will be awarded ₦100,000, a new laptop, 1 online certificate course*, a 1-year internet subscription** and 1 year of university tuition.
- The First Runner-up will be awarded ₦75,000, a 1-year internet subscription** and 1 year of university tuition.
- The Second Runner-up will be awarded ₦50,000, a 1-year internet subscription** and 1 year of university tuition.
*The online certificate course may not exceed $100 on Udemy, Coursera, Alison or EDX.
**1-year internet subscription estimated at 24Gb on the winner’s preferred mobile network.
- This competition is only open to students enrolled at NHEF Partner Universities. NHEF will verify the enrolment of each contestant with the University Registrar.
- NHEF Partner Universities include Ahmadu Bello University, Bayero University, Kano, Kwara State University, University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, University of Nigeria, Nsukka and University of Port Harcourt.
- Previous NHEF Essay Competition & Scholars Program beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- Apply for Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Registration 2021/2022 Portal is Open again
- Npower Batch C List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021– NASIMS Deployment Portal/Link
- New Method to Get JAMB Profile Code – JAMB USSD Code 2021
- How to Link Your MTN Line, Glo Line, Airtel Line and 9mobile Line to NIN
- NIMC Mobile Digital ID App – Download/How to use – Spark Gist
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021/2022- Current FG Jobs you can Apply & How to Apply
- Corona Virus: Recommendations to Safeguard Yourself from COVID-19
- 5G Network: Everything you need to Know About 5th Generation Network – Spark Gist
- 12 of the World Worst Epidemics and Pandemics Disease in History – Spark Gist
- Honey and Health Benefits: 9 Benefits/Importance of Consuming Honey that you don’t know
Essays must abide by the following guidelines prior to submission:
- Entries should reflect author’s ability to explore and discuss ideas / ethical concepts and demonstrate the conduct of research with a sufficiently detailed summary.
- Only one entry may be submitted per student.
- The essay must include a title page, a bibliography, and a scanned copy of the contestant’s current Student ID.
- The student’s name, university, and registration ID# must appear in the header of each page.
- The essay must not exceed 2000 words. It must be double-spaced, 12pt Times New Roman font, and contain numbered pages with one-inch margins excluding the bibliography and title page.
- References in the essay should be included and clearly identified.
How to Apply/Register Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholarships 2021
Apply successfully online: Visit the Official Webpage of the NHEF Scholars Program 2021
- Naming convention is as follows: 2021 NHEF Essay Competition – Name of Applicant e.g., 2021 NHEF Essay Competition – Adekunle Ciroma Ahmed.
- Entries must be submitted in PDF format.
- All entries must be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. (WAT) on May 28, 2021.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here