This is to inform the general public that the Gombe State University is recruiting for the position of a registrar. We hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Governing Council of Gombe State University hereby announces that the position of Registrar will soon be vacant. In accordance with the provisions of the Gombe State University Law 2004 and in exercise of powers contained therein the Governing Council wishes to commence the process of filing the impending vacancy.
- Consequently, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post.
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the University. He or She is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University, the welfare and discipline of the workforce comprising academic and non-teaching staff. The Registrar is a Secretary to Council, Senate, Convocation and Congregation.
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- Apply for IMF 22 Job Recruitment
- See how to Claim/Get your Abandoned/Unpaid COVID-19 TCF CBN Loan Back
- NMFB Loan 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint Verification Closing Date/Deadline 2021
Qualification And Experiences Of The Candidate
- A Deputy Registrar (DR), preferably in a University,
- A Deputy Registrar must possess a minimum of good class honours First Degree from recognized Institution. Possession of higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have had at least fifteen (15) years of post-qualification experience, at least five (5) years as Deputy Registrar (DR)
- Candidate must be of sound physical and mental health.
- The candidate must be a person of high integrity and unquestionable character.
- Candidate must be information and Communication Technology (ICT) proficient.
- The candidate shall be a person of sound character and personality with excellent interpersonal relation and is capable of installing confidence, command loyalty and respect and exhibit good leadership.
- The candidate must enjoy good health and must also be of pleasant disposition, high integrity and strong moral character with an unblemished record so as to inspire and maintain discipline among staff and students.
Condition of Service
- The appointment shall be for a single term of five (5) years non-renewable as specified under the First Schedule section 12 (a) of the University Law.
- The position attracts all right and benefits of occupants of such office in the Nigerian University System.
How To Apply for Gombe State University Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to forward twenty (20) copies of application and their current Curriculum Vitae giving the following information:
- Full names, current postal address, permanent home address
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of origin
- Marital Status
- Number and age of Children
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Details of previous & current appointments with dates
- Names & addresses of three (3) referees one (1) of whom must be the Chief Executive / Head of the applicant present employer.
All applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in a sealed envelope
marked “Application For The Post of Registrar” and addressed to:
Gombe State University,
P.M.B 127, Tudun Wada Gombe,
Gombe State – Nigeria.
Application Deadline 11th August, 2021.
Note: Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To get more updates