Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 – Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits)
PoliceRecruitment 2020 General Requirements
- Nationality: Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Education: Applicants must posses a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Age: Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantors forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
- The Applicants that meet the requirements from the 2020 Nigeria Police Recruitment online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
Impediment in speech
Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
Bent knees, i.e knees which cannot be straighten when standing at attention.
Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
Amputation of any part of the body.
How to Register/Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified applicants should visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
You must have a functional email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application.
Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondence. The NUMBER is case sensitive.
You will be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contracted for the next stage of recruitment process.
Nigeria Policerecruitment Closing Date 2020
The online application would be open for a period of six(6) weeks, from 14th July, 2020 to August, 2020.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Shortlist 2020
The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms.
No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
Don’t forget, the Nigeria Police Force 2020 Recruitment Exercise is FREE of Charge (FOC). You are not required to pay anyone for anything.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here