Second Set of Npower Batch C verification/Biometrics Exercise
Second Set of Npower Batch C verification/Biometrics Exercise 2021-
- 1 Second Set of Npower Batch C verification/Biometrics Exercise 2021-
HM Sadiya Umar Farouq confirmed this development on Thursday stating that the Programme is in batches. 500,000 will be Shortlisted in stream 1 and another 500,000 in stream 2 making a total of 1million beneficiaries.
Npower Batch C Final Shortlist 2021 – Second Set
An Applicant who is yet to be Shortlisted made an effort to reach the nasims support team to inquire why he was not Shortlisted yet and the Support team reply as follows:
Thanks for contacting NASIMS(NPower). All shortlisted candidates will be sent a mail However, you can verify from your self service portal if you are been shortlisted. If you haven’t been shortlisted yet, Kindly exercise patience and wait for the screening of Batch C stream 2 to commence as you may be shortlisted with the next stream. Open here to see why you must visit Npower Nasims Self Service Portal.
Npower Batch C Stream 2 Verification Status Checker
Please note that the verification of Shortlisted stream 1 applicants is ongoing and all pre-selected applicants are advised to take advantage of this opportunity and do their biometrics fingerprint capturing in the nasims portal.
Npower Batch C Verification Exercise 2021
All successful applicants will move to the next stage of the Npower Batch C recruitment process which is the NPOWER BATCH C PHYSICAL VERIFICATION 2021. – CLICK HERE
How to check your Npower Nasims Batch C Verification Status 2021
- Visit the https://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login with the email you used for Npower Registration or Application ID
- Once you are logged in to the portal, click the verification link to view your status.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here