Pyes programme application form and portal is now open. Keep reading this post down to see the pyes registration processes. Hurry now to register for the pyes federal government loan scheme for Nigerian graduates
For a best information on how to register and apply for pyes 2021 read on.
Pyes form 2021 apply here and get your loan easily without stress
Are you ready for the pyes registration? If yes, then you are to answer the below questions like;
- Are you up to 18 years of age and you are not above 40 years right now?
- Do you have a valid national identity card ( national ID, Voters Card, International Passport)
- Make sure have Second Level Beneficiary (SLB)
- Do you have a willing guarantor
- Do you want to be among the first 100,000 applicants for the presidential Empowerment scheme (P-yes)?
If you have all the above requirements ready then you can start pyes registration.
Ensure your registration is done on the pyes official portal via www.p-yes.gov.ng only
Pyes closing date – click here to know the pyes registration closing date to facilitate your application process.
Note- After submission of your p-yes online form, a guarantor will sign and you upload your pyes guarantor’s form back online to finally complete your pyes application.
Also Check out these other recruitment
Registration steps for Pyes
For easy registration of pyes programme, you have to follow the below steps;
Bio Data & Contact Details
Employment, Business & Program History
Referees & Next of Kin
Area of Interest and Next Level Beneficiary
Documentation, Attestation & Submission
How to Complete your Pyes Registration 2021/2022 Programme Form
To begein your pyes registration visit www.p-yes.gov.ng portal
Closing Date for Pyes Application form 2021
If you encounter any problem during registration comment below or
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here