The UK Youth Fund – Covid Resilience has been established in partnership with the Julia & Hans Rausing Trust to ensure the sustainability of grassroots youth organisations that have struggled due to the pandemic.
Funding is offered to facilitate the reopening and continuation of youth provision to pre-pandemic levels.
To be Eligible to Apply your Organisation must:
- Be based in and operate in England.
• Have an annual income of less than £250,000 showing in your last annual accounts
• Operate from a consistent space or venue where young people can meet regularly and participate in ongoing youth work activities (centres that are temporarily closed
due to Covid-19 are still eligible to apply).
• Have as its primary purpose the running of services benefitting children/young people.
• Deliver youth work through a range of services/activities (or if focused on one activity,
e.g. sport, delivers this within a youth work context that focuses on personal and
• Have been operational for at least two years, was financially viable before the impact
of the pandemic and can provide annual accounts to demonstrate this.
- Gombe State University Recruitment 2021 for Registrar
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2021 – 7 Latest kdsg-jobs.com Jobs
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- Apply for IMF 22 Job Recruitment
- See how to Claim/Get your Abandoned/Unpaid COVID-19 TCF CBN Loan Back
Your organization is not eligible to apply if:
- You are a uniformed youth group.
- You have received a grant from the Julia & Hans Rausing Trust in the last 6 months.
What can I spend the money on?
You can spend the grant on essential business expenditure that you expect to incur between 1st August 2021 – 31st January 2022, such as staff salaries, and fixed/operational costs, including:
- Utility and insurance costs.
- Facility or necessary equipment costs that will not be capitalised in your accounts.
Core staffing costs (including youth workers).
• Equipment to ensure compliance with public health requirements.
• Professional fees (e.g. accountancy).
• Other basic expenses (e.g. travel, marketing, stationary).
You will not be able to spend the grant on:
• Retrospective costs incurred before 1 August 2021.
• Operating costs beyond 31st January 2022.
• Redundancy costs.
• Capital expenditure.
• Entirely new projects/activity that are not essential to your continued operations and
that you have not previously delivered as part of your core provision.
• Covering costs/losses already supported through other sources, including any
Government schemes (e.g. furlough).
• Costs related to campaigning or the promotion of political or faith beliefs.
How much funding will you be awarding overall?
We expect to award grants up to the value of £1,360,000
How to Register, CLICK HERE
For more Information: Visit the website for UK Youth Fund Covid Resilience
To get more updates