Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) Business Fund and Loan from World Bank to mitigate the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic.
We use this medium to inform the general public about 2021/2022 National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus Program for Micro businesses (3 9 employees) and Small businesses (10 50 employees). At the end of this article I will show you steps to register online, link to apply successfully and requirements involves.
About – The National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will assist vulnerable Nigerians who were hit by the pandemic. It is a multi-sectoral programme designed to provide immediate emergency relief to vulnerable and poor Nigerians, smallholder farmers, and small and medium enterprises that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic using the World Bank grant of $750m over a period of two years which is from 2021 2023″.
Each state will receive the sum of $20 million dollars over a period of two years while the FCT will get $15 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from June 30, 2021.
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- Apply for IMF 22 Job Recruitment
- See how to Claim/Get your Abandoned/Unpaid COVID-19 TCF CBN Loan Back
- NMFB Loan 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint Verification Closing Date/Deadline 2021
- Micro businesses (3 9 employees)
- Small businesses (10 50 employees)
Required Documents for 2021/2022 World Bank NG CARES
- Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
- Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
- Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
How to Apply for Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus 2021 – 2022
Interest applicants can apply through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information.
Forms have been shared with these persons. For more Information Click Here
To get more updates