This article implies to all Npower Successful Shortlisted Candidates for Batch C Stream 1&2 Volunteers. Understanding the Npower Nasims Portal Biometrics Verification environment is very crucial to Npower Batch C Applicants that took online Test and have been shortlisted for the NASIMS Biometric Capture/Thumb printing.
Npower Biometrics Verification is the third stage of the Npower recruitment and second to last stage for Npower List of Beneficiaries to be shortlisted to Primary Place of Assiginment (Npower PPA) across 36 states in Nigeria.
Here I will break it down why and reason why you should get to know the Biometric environment and do your Biometrics Verification.
Npower Biometrics thumb printing (Verification) is a stage of Npower Recruitment where pre-selection applicants are required to do a fingerprint capturing on the nasims portal to authenticate their personal information and take record for further use.
Reasons for Npower NASIMS Batch C Stream 1&2 Biometric Verification (Npower Fingerprint Capture)
- The Biometrics Enrollment Fingerprint Capturing is conducted in order to authenticate the Bank Verification Number (BVN) of N-Power Batch C applicants.
- To avoid Npower Backlog/Non-Payment of Npower Beneficiaries: The NPower NASIMS Biometric Enrollment is to determine the authenticity of the bank account to where the N Power Batch C applicant’s stipend will be paid, this is to verify if the N-Power Batch C applicant is the real owner of the account.
- To scrutinize and flag any malicious bank account receiving any other salary payment asides from the NPower Batch C monthly stipend 2021.
- The NPower NASIMS Biometric Enrollment Verification process is/was carried out to confirm if that the applicant is a Nigerian and has verifiable identification.
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- Apply for IMF 22 Job Recruitment
- See how to Claim/Get your Abandoned/Unpaid COVID-19 TCF CBN Loan Back
- NMFB Loan 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Biometrics Fingerprint Verification Closing Date/Deadline 2021
Understanding the Npower Biometric Verification Environment and How to use it for NASIMS Fingerprint Capturing
The NAISMS biometric verification platform is simple and easy to navigate. The programme has proved a thumb printing verification software to easy capture, which can be downloaded HERE and installed for easy capture.
NASIMS Biometric Instructions
- Login to your dashboard and click the “VERIFICATION” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed“.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
To get more updates