The Kaduna State Ministry of Agriculture, in collaboration with World Bank, invite applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer for the Implementation of the World Bank Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS)
- The Kaduna State Government through the support of World Bank is implementing the Agro-processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS).
- The Project is aimed at enhancing productivity of small and medium scale farmers and improving value addition along priority value chains in the State.
- The Project will be achieved through supporting farmers productivity and their Linkage to markets, facilitating consolidation of agricultural products and cottage processing, facilitating farmers and small and medium businesses clustering and connection to infrastructure network and business services, providing technical assistance (TA) and institutional support to beneficiaries in value chain development.
- Increased productivity, production and improving processing and marketing of the targeted value chains that are expected to foster job creation along value chains.
- The Project implementation Unit (PUI) of Kaduna State APPEALS Project requires a Procurement Officer.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the State Project Coordinator, the Procurement Officer is responsible for procurement, including procurement planning and implementation for all goods works and services financed under the project.
The Specific Duties of the position will include:
- Preparation of procurement plans for supplementation of the project.
- Initiation of procurement trainings and workshops.
- Preparation and rendition of procurement reports.
- Preparation of procurement documents.
- Implementation of the day to day procurement activities.
- Carrying out any other duties as maybe assigned by the State Project Coordinator.
- United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs Recruitment 2021
- Rhema Univerisity Academic and Non-academic Staff Recruitment – Latest Job
- NG CARES Covid-19 Loan /Grant 2021
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least a Degree or HND in Engineering, Purchasing and Supply or Business Administration / Management. Possession of a higher Degree will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on community contracting is an added advantage
- A good ability to use computer applications especially MS Word, Excel, Access and MS Project.
- Ability to communicate and write effectively in English.
- Minimum of 7 year post qualification experience in procurement for World Bank / IDA or other donor assisted project as well as knowledge of the World Bank Procurement Framework including use of STEP.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
Office of the Commissioner of Agriculture,
Ministry of Agriculture,
State Secretariat, Independence Way,
Application Deadline 12:00 pm: 2nd August, 2021.
To get more updates