NYIF Registration 2021 – Do you still know that the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund application form registration portal 2021 is still open for all who are yet to apply for the FG 75 billion Naira youth fund/loan?
NYIF Registration 2021 – NYIF Application Form 2021 is still Open
- 1 NYIF Registration 2021 – NYIF Application Form 2021 is still Open
A lot of Nigerians have heard about Nigeria Youth Investment Fund but do not know about the NYIF Registration Portal 2021
NYIF Application Portal Login & Registration – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng Youth Investment Fund Website is open and has not been closed since it was opened in 2020.
Nigerians who are yet to register can now visit the NYIF registration portal sign up and login to NYIF portal to fill and update their NYIF loan dashboard 2021.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Registration Form 2021
Many Nigerians have not registered for the NYIF loan, most people think it’s a scam or one of government promise and fail platforms, will the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund is real and thousands of Nigerians have applied, some are undergoing verification, while some have received their investment fund to expand their business. All you need to do is to visit the portal www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
Requirements for NYIF Application 2021
- Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Applicants must have a business idea
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) – not mandatory
How do I Apply for NYIF 2021? – How to Register for NYIF Form 2021
Step 1: Visit NYIF Application Portal www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng .
Step 2: Enter Your Personal Information.
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Surname (Last Name)
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Residential Address
- Geo-Political Zone
- State of Origin
- Educational Level (Primary, Secondary & Tertiary)
Step 3 – Chose Preferred Training Center.
- (a) Federal Ministry Youth Sports & Development
- (b) National Youth Development Centre (North Central)
- (c) National Youth Development Centre (South South)
- (d) National Youth Development Centre (North West)
- (e) National Youth Development Centre (North East)
- (f) National Youth Development Centre (South East)
- (g) National Youth Development Centre (South West)
Step 4: Select How You Heard About NYIF.
Step 5: Accept NYIF Terms of Service.
- Have you applied for the Nigerian Youth investment found (NYIF)? it is as important as MSME Survival Fund.
Step 6: Submit Your Application.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here