Do you know that Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting into her technical training programme. If you are interested and willing to work with Nestle Nigeria, hurry now and begin your application.
The Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2020 Location is at Agbara, Ogun State
- As part of our commitment to develop young talent in Africa. Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-months training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State
- The program will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
The programme will focus on three core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations,
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition trainee will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma 3, 4 and 5.
- The state of the art centre within the Nestle Agbara Factory. it is equipped with modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2017.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics/Technical Drawing/Chemistry
How to Apply/Register for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- State of Origin
- Course of Study
- School of Graduation
- Year of Graduation
- Phone Numbers
- Do you have five O’Level credits in on sitting? Yes or No
- Candidates should apply for admission only once
- We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(es) and phone number(s) are active and valid
- Trainees are not Nestle employees and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme
Application Deadline 6th November, 2020.