AGSMEIS Loan Registration Portal 2021 and NMFB Agri-Business and Loan Registration Form – This is to inform the general public to apply for the AGSMEIS loan 2021 New application form and registration portal is now open through the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development.
What is AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021?
- 1 What is AGSMEIS Loan Form 2021?
- 2 NMFB AGSMEIS Loan New Registration Portal 2021 – agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
- 3 CBN AGSMEIS Loan Registration Process 2021
- 4 How to Register/Apply for AGSMEIS Loan 2021
- 5 About CBN AGSMEIS Loan you should know
- 6 To get more Updates
The Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation
NMFB AGSMEIS Loan New Registration Portal 2021 – agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng
All application are to be submitted only on the AGSMEIS official website https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
CBN AGSMEIS Loan Registration Process 2021
- Get Trained
- Apply For Loan
- Receive Funds
- Get Business Support Services:
- Make Sales
- Repay Loan
How to Register/Apply for AGSMEIS Loan 2021
Interested and eligible persons should visit; https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
About CBN AGSMEIS Loan you should know
How do I access the loan?
Interested applicants are to visit the link and create an account which will enable them start the application process, or visit any of the NMFB Certified EDIs to guide
What is the interest rate for this loan?
The interest rate is currently at five percent (5%) per annum.
Do I need collateral?
No, this loan scheme does not require a collateral.
Has disbursement started?
Yes we have disbursed over N95B and this is still ongoing.
Upon approval of my loan can the funds be released to me as i deem fit?
No. Your approved loan amount will be disbursed to your NMFB account. For the purchase of your equipment(s)/machineries, this will be handled by one of the NMFB’s certified Vendors while the working capital funds will be accessible through your account for withdrawal, upon meeting all terms and conditions.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here