How to apply for FG Trader moni loan scheme 2021/2022: This post is to give you a detail step on how to apply/register for the federal government loan scheme called “Trader Moni” FG Trader Moni Scheme 2021/2022. Register Now
The Trader Moni is designed to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000.
MarketMoni loan Application Scheme
- 0.1 Requirements for the MarketMoni/Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2021/2022
- 0.2 How to register for the 2021/2022 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni
- 0.3 How to use the Portal
- 0.4 Important Notice
- 0.5 Closing Date for Trader Moni
- 0.6 RECOMMENDED POSTS FOR TRADER MONI
- 0.6.1 Trader Moni Agent Activation Route Plan- know the Date for your State Trader Moni Activation/Registration
- 0.6.2 www.tradermoni.com.ng – Trader Moni Official Registration Portal & Form to get your Money in your Account
- 0.6.3 Trader Moni Agent: How to become an Agent of Trader Moni and Eyowo
- 0.6.4 FG Trader Moni & Eyowo Update: How to your money Transferred to your Bank Account via eyowo
- 1 How to register for the 2021/2022 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni
The Trader Moni was launched last Tuesday in five markets in Lagos State recording thousands of beneficiaries already. Trader Moni was launched in partnership with the Bank of Industry (BoI) in order to enlarge government’s “financial inclusion agenda down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development.
Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period (6 months).
Requirements for the MarketMoni/Trader Moni FG Loan Scheme 2021/2022
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must be a business owner or a trader
- You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- You must have a valid identification
- You must have a valid BVN
- You must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
How to register for the 2021/2022 Federal Government Scheme Trader Moni
The online loan application portal has been created for the convenience of BOI’s prospective SME customers in the sense that they do not initially have to come physically to the Bank to submit their loan applications. It also has the advantage of shortening the loan processing Turn-Around-Time (TAT) of the Bank. The portal has document uploading capability as well as allows the loan applicant select the preferred BOI State Office location where the application will be processed. The online loan application portal can be accessed on the Bank’s website: www.boi.ng/apply.
How to use the Portal
- Go to our website: www.boi.ng.
- Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to register your account.
- A verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- A mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application.
- The first amount to receive will be the sum of N10,000. Once this can be repaid, you will be granted access to receive N15,000 in your next application, etc.
- So wait for the turn of your state and find out more from your market cooperative unions or visit the Bank of industry website
- The loans are repayable within a period of six months.
Closing Date for Trader Moni
Not closing date slated yet
RECOMMENDED POSTS FOR TRADER MONI
Trader Moni Agent Activation Route Plan- know the Date for your State Trader Moni Activation/Registration
www.tradermoni.com.ng – Trader Moni Official Registration Portal & Form to get your Money in your Account
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here