Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 8 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa.
Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Supply Chain Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
Job Category: Executive Management Level
- We are looking for a passionate Head of Supply Chain Management. The successful candidate will monitor, manage and optimize Konga Supply Chain Operations
- Coordinate and manage all national supply chain related activities warehousing & logistics for Konga Online, Offline – Retail, Corporate Sales & B2B Bulk
- Manage and enforce operational synergy in the activities of the supply chain subunits – vendor pick-up, warehouses & outbound logistics operations
- Drive and monitor supply chain operations managers to train, retrain, evaluate staff performance and constantly reviews staff strength for optimum performance
- Constantly develop and coach operations managers on knowledge management of technical skills fit for a seamless supply chain process
- Create and implement supply chain policies to impact business operations deliverables and ensure operational excellence
- Review and present monthly supply chain operations reports for management reference and business decision
- Create and drive an enabling supply chain environment that seeks to endear new business for Konga warehousing and by extension logistics expansion
- Manage Konga fulfillment operations end to end (Procurement pick-up – order – shipped delivered – returns – delivery/logistics exceptions)
- Manage and enforce the optimization of all regional warehouse operations – LAG, ABJ, PH, maintaining stock accuracy/warehouse capacity with exceptional throughput
- Drive and maintain a balance cross-functional correspondence between the supply chain and other sections of Konga business to foster seamless business growth
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Management, or any related discipline. An MBA/MSC would be an added advantage
- Excellent warehouse management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Must have excellent data skills
- Experience with inventory/General Warehouse Management.
- Minimum Working Experience: Seven (7) years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Relevant membership of professional org. e.g. CIPM would be an added advantage.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Excellent people management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Supply Chain Management” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.