How to become Trader Moni Agent- This post is majorly for all interested Nigerians who want to become an agent of the Federal Government loan scheme FG Trader Moni. Do you want to become trader moni agent 2018, do you need the steps on how to register to become an agent, ensure you read this post carefully.
Some questions asked by our viewers:
How do I become an agent of eyowo loan scheme
How to I become an agent of trader moni
Where is the form to become an agent of trader moni
I want the form for trader moni agent
Trader moni agent form
How to become Trader Moni Agent-
How will I become a trader moni agent etc
All this question and many more will be clearly discussed in this post as you read on. In addition, how to transfer your money to your bank account via EYOWO APP will be discussed too.
How to Register and Become a Trader Moni Agent & Eyowo
- Get a good understanding of what Trader Moni all about
- You must be a Nigeria from any of the above listed states
- Apply through Trader Moni Directors in-charge of your state OR Locate an existing to give you guide on how to go about the agent registration process
- You can also meet the existing Trader Moni agents for further enquiries and guidance on how to apply successfully
- OR VISIT Trader Moni twitter Handle @ twitter.com/Trader_Moni for more directives
How to locate Trader Moni Directors/officers in your State or Area
To locate a trader moni agent directors in your area visit www.marketmoni.com.ng/ then click on your state of origin or state of resident.
States to become an agent to FG Trader Moni
You can become an agent in the 36 states of the federation including FCT: Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Kaduna State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nassarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Jigawa State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Rivers State, Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anamabra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, Abuja FCT
For more clarifications leave a comment below