Covid-19 special grant for Nigerians cash transfer Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) 2023/2024- . Are you aware of the National Cash Transfer Household Uplifting Program/Project registration? Do you want to know about the Covid-19 National Cash Transfer Household Uplifting Program (HUP) for Nigerians? Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
The Household Uplifting programme is aimed at providing access to targeted cash transfers to poor and vulnerable households under the national social safety nets system.
What is Cash Transfer Rapid Response Register (RRR) Registration
FG is giving the low-income earners in Nigeria money/cash under the Rapid Response Register (RRR) and the beneficiaries will receive money for six months.
From Conditional Cash Transfers to Top-up cash transfers and livelihood, NCTO offers various cash transfer windows to poor and vulnerable households.
Beneficiaries of the programme are gotten from the National Social Register (NSR), comprising State Social Registers (SR) of poor and vulnerable households.
Benefits of National Cash Transfer Project 2023/2024
- Monetary benefit of N5,000.00/20,000.00 per month per household and a top-up upon fulfillment of certain conditions.
- Capacity building to empower beneficiaries on life skills, entrepreneurial/ technical skills, financial inclusion and encouraging the formation of savings groups.
- Coaching and mentoring support to improve beneficiaries’ economic status and boost their income.
Eligibility for National Conditional Cash Transfer of 5,000 (COVID-19 NCTO-HUP)
- All households identified as poor and vulnerable through a selection process designed by the National Social Registry, are eligible for Conditional Cash Transfers.
- Payments are, however, made to only those who fall below the proxy means test, having been identified as needy and deserving.
How to Register for the Covid-19 Cash Transfer Household Uplifting Program 2023/2024
You can now proceed to apply for the cash transfer Project using the link provided below: https://ncto.gov.ng/