The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal for application of interested and qualified Nigerians is now open.
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund portal (nyif.nmfb.com.ng) is now open and registration has commenced from 13th of October 2020, the application portal will be open for some time for all interested Nigerian youth to apply online.
nyif.nmfb.com.ng – NYIF Registration Portal 2020 is now Open
Kindly note that the NYIF online registration is totally free of charge, you are not to make any payment to any board for the registration.
This government investment will help Nigerian Youths to get N250,000 to N50,000,000 from the government.
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Support is dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills, talents, and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth and aimed at turning them into Entrepreneurs, Wealth Creators, and Employers of labor contributing to national development.
Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020 Requirements
- Your BVN is required
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Personal information will be needed
- Your account number will be required
- You must have a means of identification
How to apply for Youth Investment Fund 2020 Form via nyif.nmfb.com.ng
If you are interested in applying for the Nigerian youth investment fund (NYIF), kindly visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here