CBN Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund Application – This is an initiative of the federal government to empower farmers.
The Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund was established by decree No 20 of 1977 and began operation in 1978. Its original share capital and paid-up-capital were N100 million and N86.9 million respectively. The federal government holds 60%, and the central Bank of Nigeria has 40% of the shares.
The capital base of the scheme was increased N3 billion in March of, 2001. The funds guarantee credit facilities extended to farmers by banks up to 75% of the amount in default.
CBN Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund – Application can be done under two categories. The two categories are the standardized platform to apply for the Agricultural Credit fund.
Agricultural Credit Support Scheme (ACSS)
This is the first category the application can be done. Agricultural Credit Support Scheme is verified for robust application process. This also is an initiative of the federal government and the central bank of Nigeria. This is made achievable due to the support and participation of active banks committee.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2021 for Technical Trainee Programme
- United State of America (USA) Recruitment 2021- Apply Here
- European Union (EU) Recruitment 2021 Portal – Apply Here
- University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 – 4 Job Positions
- NG CARES Covid-19 Loan /Grant 2021
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved
This was birthed for farmers to exploit the untapped potential of Nigeria Agricultural sector. A whooping sum is available for farmers to access under this category.
Under this category, the Central Bank, partner Nigeria federal ministry of Agriculture and water resources and make funds available. Abundance funds are available for Nigeria Agricultural sector for farmers to access. The Agricultural value chain is stronger and better as a result of commercial Agricultural credit scheme.
How To Apply For CBN Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund Application
The application form is made available under several Scheme at any branch of participating banks nationwide and FCT. Application are access under these viz;
- . Application for credit facilities
- . Application for guarantee
- . Application for Enhancement
- . Application for Extension
- . Notice of default
- . Guarantee claims
- . Annual returns
Interested applicants can visit any participating and apply or click the link to apply.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here