Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP) Grants 2021/2022 – Register here for 2021/2022 Fmardpac AFJP Farmers Grants Application portal.
This post is all about 2021/2022 Federal Government AFJP Farmers Grants. At the end of this post I will show you how to apply and register online for ongoing President Muhammadu Buhari Administration Fertilizer Subsidy Fund to the Agriculture for Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP) Farmer’s Grants.
Now you need to know more about this fund before we further, the grant is championed by Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and Project for Agriculture coordination and Execution (FMARD/PACE).
The Fertilizer Subsidy Grant is an initiative of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration to support the Small Holder Vulnerable Farmers in the country to increase productivity. Mr. President has approved the immediate disbursement of the Fertilizer Subsidy Fund to the Agriculture for food and job plan (AFJP) farmers.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2021 for Technical Trainee Programme
- United State of America (USA) Recruitment 2021- Apply Here
- European Union (EU) Recruitment 2021 Portal – Apply Here
- University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 – 4 Job Positions
- NG CARES Covid-19 Loan /Grant 2021
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved
How to apply for 2021/2022 Fertilizer Subsidy AFJP Farmers Grants
The only way to apply as a farmer is to get enumerated in the database of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development in collaboration with State Agricultural Development Project (ADP) staff, under the Economic Sustainability Plan, and Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP).
To shortlisted and to be a beneficiary, let the Fmardpace Enumerators captured your farm and register you on their dataBase. The 2nd Phase of the Enumeration of farmers is ongoing. If you are interested and want to benefit from such programme, let the Fmardpace Enumerators in your community capture your farm.
AFJP Farmers Grants 2021/2022 Payments and Disbursement of Funds
According to the update reaching us, the disbursement will be in batches, starting with Batch A, covering 1,209,143 farmers, with a total subsidy of N6, 154,802,000. This will enable the farmer to source fertilizer in the open market.
Farmers enumerated but without BVN and bank accounts are encouraged to hasten to the nearest bank to open bank accounts and get BVN in order to benefit.
Farmers not yet enumerated are also encouraged to cooperate with the ADP’s and enumerators to get enumerated on their farms.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here