FRSC Passport Upload Issue 2021 Solved – It is no longer a news that the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2021 recruitment has begun and many people cannot complete their application due to some problems, including passport upload issue.
Having issue with uploading passport on Frsc registration portal? This article will guide you on how to upload your passport successfully on frsc recruitment registration portal 2021
To complete your FRSC 2021 Recruitment application, you must follow all the steps from the first registration to my application section and uploading of frsc passport is required.
You might ask, what is the passport size for the frsc? What dimension is required for frsc passport upload 2021
FRSC Recruitment Registration Steps
The My Application section is where you will be required to fill the FRSC Recruitment form properly. Things that you will be required to fill are as follows:
1) Basic information
2) Next of kin information
3) Academic history
4) Work experience
6) FRSC Passport Upload/Uploading
Each of the sections listed above must be completely filled one after another for the next section of the form to be opened.
Since this post is all about finding solutions to passport uploading errors, we will base our explanation on passport upload so that we won’t bore you.
If you are yet to register for the FRSC recruitment click here
- NG CARES Covid-19 Loan /Grant 2021
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Portal is Still Open
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
- Npower Physical Verification 2021 Has Began – See Requirement/Documents for Verification
- Imo State Government COVID-19 Youth Empowerment Fund 2021/2022 Registration
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Payment 2021
- NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan 2021 Approved–How to know if your Loan is approved
- Digital Youth Nigeria Registration 2021
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021 Registration
- BuyPower Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
How To Fix FRSC Recruitment Passport Upload Issues 2021
To successfully upload your passport you must make sure you follow the instructions below:
- Ensure the size of your passport photograph is not less than 20kb, and not more than 50kb. If it is, use image resizer to fix it before uploading.
- Your passport should have a real password size shape. You can use an image cropper to do that.
- Make sure that you are using is strong network and browser
- If after all these requirements are met and the issue persists, keep trying it might be that the portal server is overloaded.
Note: if all these tips are applied and the issue persists, keep trying it might be from the portal serve
For more assistance, you can contact the FRSC support team via these numbers: 08077690361, 08077690362, 08077690363 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get your FRSC Past Questions And Answers PDF Free Download.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here