NA Recruitment Registration Form and Portal 2020 –
Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women Recruitment 2020 Registration
- 1 Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women Recruitment 2020 Registration
NA recruitment 2020 application registration form is out. The Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI Registration for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women 2020 form is now online
Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 Basic Qualification
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
- Minimum Age (Non – Trades) -18 and Maximum Age (Non – Trades) – 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) – 28 and Maximum Age (Trades) – 35
- Minimum Height (Male) – 1.68 and Minimum Height (Female) – 1.62
Apply also for –UBEC Recruitment 2020/2021- UBEC FTS Application Form, Exam Date
Nigerian Army Recruitment 80RRI 2020 Registration Process
Interested and qualified candidates should: https://ims.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Nigerian Army 80RRI List Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
Warning – All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. all those with fake documents will be handed over to the nigerian police for prosecution
Nigerian Army 80RRI Application Closing Date 2020
Application Deadline 14th November, 2020.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here