Are you young, driven, ambitious and looking for a platform that will enhance the development of your potentials? Then, this is an exciting opportunity for you as The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) seeks to recruit exceptional, highly motivated and energetic talents who can make a difference to the NSIA’s business objectives.
NSIA Job Requirements 2020
- A Bachelors’ and/or Master’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in any discipline
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
How to Apply for NSIA Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP) 2020
- Visit the HCP on-line application portal http://recruitment.hcp-ng.com.
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached during the selection exercise.
- Bio-data and educational details.
- Certificate or proof of NYSC completion
All applications must be received not later than Friday, 13 November 2020.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
We thought you should also know about