MTN Nigeria is accepting application from suitably qualified applicants to apply for the position for a chief marketing officer position in the firm.
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Job Condition: Normal MTN working conditions
Minimum Qualification : BA, BSc, MSc, MBA or Other
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 12 years’ work experience
- At least 5 years of Senior Leadership experience in a marketing function of a large global/multinational organization/FMCG
- Proven track record of designing and implementing strategic marketing objectives
- Proven track record of strategic business improvement projects
- Deep social media experience and digitally savvy with expert level experience using analytics to drive marketing efforts
- Drive increase in Shareholder return by ensuring that Marketing Processes are aligned to achieve all elements on the business score card.
- Review MTNN corporate strategy and assess resource requirements for Marketing & Strategy division to operate effectively and meet set targets, as well as develop budget for Marketing & Strategy operations.
- Develop / Maintain MTNN tariff / pricing strategy on all commercial / retail tariffs, as well as interconnect tariff regimes within Business Plan parameters.
- Develop integrated strategic & tactical marketing plans to address current and future business activities. Monitor and measure results against MTN business plan, and ensure budget optimization
- Design a strategic framework for the development of Brand theme communication plans and campaign and put in place the mechanism to track and report back on the image and reputation of MTN, to enable refinement of communication plans.
- Oversee marketing campaigns and champion related initiatives to exploit market opportunities that reflect alignment with MTN’s innovative brand leadership and philosophy.
- Identify, evaluate, and track the development needs and performance of staff within the division, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity
- Build a clear and coherent strategy for Customer and Competitor Knowledge to provide an enterprise level understanding of MTNN’s existing customer base to the business and leverage the intelligence to develop value adding initiatives to support MTN’s goals and revenue objectives.
- Deliberate ecosystem management to achieve business objectives (value creation), brand value & corporate positioning
How to Apply/Register for MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 19th October, 2020.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here