Npower Begin Sending Training Invitation to N-Creative Beneficiaries 2021 – Did you apply for the Npower Creative recruitment? Do you know about the N-Creative Training? Do you know that Npower has began sending training invitation to Npower Creative Beneficiaries 2020?
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has announced the training of N-Power Tech (N-Creative) beneficiaries in the northern zone will commence this January
About 1500 Applicants have been Shortlisted for Npower Creative Scheme, Training date has been announced and requirements/instructions have been listed for selected Candidates.
Npower Creative Beneficiaries training 2021 – Npower Creative Recruitment Team has Shortlisted about 1500 Successful N-Creative Applicants for Training.
N-Creative Training 2021 Update
The N-Power Creative program will train young creative talents. The strategy is to put our creative industry on the global radar as an exporter of world-class services and content.
The training will last 3 months, consisting of a month in class and a 2-month practical group project, in selected Nigerian cities. Participants will be trained and certified in one of the following courses:
- Graphic Design
- Script Writing.
N-Creative Training Date 2021
Selected beneficiaries to prepare and report to the training camp for a 3 month in-camp training starting from Friday, 15th January, 2021
Npower Creative (N-Creative) Initiation Message
All successful applicants will receive an SMS or email containing date of training and venue of training example;
Dear Prospective N-Creative Beneficiary,
This is to notify you that you are expected to report to your training programme on 15th January, 2021 at public service institute of Nigeria, Along Kubwa express Road, Abuja. Please check your email for further details or visit the NOA office in your State.
Npower Creative Beneficiaries 2021 Training Requirements
- Valid means of Identification with two photocopies of it.
- Two photocopies of Bank BVN print-out.
- You are also expected to come with your personal belongings: clothes, footwears, toiletries
N-power Creative Training Venue 2021
The training venue is Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), along Kubwa Express Road Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.
You will be provided with feeding allowance while in the camp and your transport fares coming and going back will be provided.
Please read the following Instructions carefully
- Failure to report to camp by Monday 18″ January, 2021 will signify you are no longer interested in the programme.
- Beneficiaries are not allowed to come with any metal object or cutlery, boiling rings or electrical appliances.
- Note that upon completion of registration, beneficiaries will be in the training facility for the period of the training exercise.
- All Covid-19 protocols must be strongly adhered to.
Visit National Orientation Agency (NOA) office in your State for additional information, from the N-Power Programme Team.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here