MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship Application Form to Study in U.S and Canada is now opened for suitable and qualified Candidates to international and DACA students enrolled at Universities MPOWER supports – We are glad to inform the general public about the ongoing MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship for international and DACA students.
About – Scholarships awarded annually to international and DACA students enrolled at Universities MPOWER supports.
MPOWER Scholarship Awards
Grand Prize: $5,000
Honorable Mentions (2): $1,000
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship to Study in U.S and Canada Eligibility Requirements 2021
- Be accepted at, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at a U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Is a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder)
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Is a Canadian permanent resident
- Has a valid Canadian study permit
How to Register for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2021/2022
All eligible students must complete, regardless if you are a current MPOWER borrower or not, the application form to enter the scholarship. For the application form, please just scroll down.
Closing Date for MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship 2021
The application deadline for this cycle is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on July 20, 2021.
To get more updates