Moroccan Scholarship for Africans 2021/2022 Application Form and Portal is now open– Under the scholarships, Morocco aims to support African countries by providing training to their future elites in cooperation with public and private universities.
The list of partner universities across Morocco involves the Euro-Mediterranean University of Fez (60 scholarships), Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane (40 scholarships), the International University of Agadir-Universiapolis (38 scholarships), Mohammed VI Polytechnical University of Ben Guerir (30 scholarships), and Mohammed VI University of Health Sciences in Casablanca (25 scholarships).
Other universities also engaged in offering scholarships to African students include the Abulcasis International of Health Sciences in Rabat (20 scholarships), International University of Casablanca (UIC), International University of Rabat (UIR), the Private University of Fez (20 scholarships), the Private University of Marrakech (20 scholarships), and the Mundiapolis University of Casablanca (10 scholarships).
How to apply for Moroccan Scholarships for Africans 2021/2022
Interested candidates must submit their candidacy file consisting of the following documents:
- An updated CV ;
- A copy of the baccalaureate;
- A copy of the master’s degree or engineering degree or any other equivalent diploma (Bac + 5);
- The transcripts of all the schooling corresponding to the diploma ;
- A copy of the graduation thesis;
- A copy of international passport ;
- 2 passport-size personal photographs ;
Applications must be submitted by email before June 27, 2021, at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Moroccan Scholarships 2021/2022
Closing Date for Moroccan Scholarships 2021/2022 for Africans
Deadline for submission is 27th of June, 2021.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here