Total International Scholarship 2020/2021- Annually, Total, in partnership with The Embassy of France in Nigeria, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars to master’s degree programs in Management, Finance, International Relations, Energy and Environmental issues in top universities in France. The award is full board.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2019 /2020 Quai d’Orsay/Total International Scholarship Scheme.
ELIGIBILITY OF APPLICANTS
Interested applicants, who must have obtained a university degree (minimum second upper class) not earlier than (5) years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme should visit our website –www.careers.total.com for detailed information. All application forms must be completed online.
No paper applications will be accepted.
How to Register for Total International Scholarship 2020/2021
- To apply click http://www.careers.total.com/
- If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the language.
- Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
- Navigate to “Our offers” and select your language preference
- Click on “Advanced search”
- In the “Country” text box type “Nigeria”
- in the “Functional discipline” option box select “Research Innovation & Development”
- Then click “Search” to display the advanced Scholarship Programme in
- Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to view details of the application. you can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply to job” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, surname name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note; All communication will be by email ONLY
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education; Institution, degree obtained, Class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education; institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education; institution, certificate, period of study
Closing Date for Total International Scholarship 2020/2021
The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that TOTAL does not take responsibility for any career/job/scholarship vacancies placed outside the TOTAL careers website www.careers.total.com
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here