JAMB 2021 Result is out – The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), on Friday, released the result of the candidates who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
JAMB has released the 2021 UTME Results across the 36 States in Nigeria
- 1 JAMB has released the 2021 UTME Results across the 36 States in Nigeria
- 1.1 Simple steps to check your 2021 UTME JAMB result online without a scratch card
- 1.2 How to check your 2021 JAMB result via SMS
- 1.3 How to Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2021
JAMB in its public communication has given a guide to how candidates can check their 2021 UTME result online
Simple steps to check your 2021 UTME JAMB result online without a scratch card
- Visit the JAMB result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults .
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it is ready.
READ – JAMB Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 for all Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education for Post UTME Screening Exercise
How to check your 2021 JAMB result via SMS
- All the candidates will send UTMERESULT, via SMS, to 55019 with the same number that was used to register for the exam (You need to have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result will be replied to as an SMS immediately.
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used for registration, a message will be sent to you saying that the phone number was not used for registration.
- Candidate with results will receive the message, Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and details will be provided).
- If JAMB has withheld your result, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, he/she would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
How to Print Your Jamb Original Result Slip 2021
- Login to your JAMB profile through https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
- Click on the “Print Result Slip”
- Make payment
- Input your JAMB Registration Number
- Download the Original Jamb Result PDF
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here