Jamb reprinting Slip 2021 – Are you ready for the 2021/2022 jamb examination? If yes, you should hurry and reprint your jamb exam slip to get your exam date, exam time and exam venue.
Three ways you can reprint your jamb Slip 2021
There are three methods by which you can reprint your jamb slip. They include:
- Reprinting via jamb’s reprinting portal
- Through email address
- Through your e-profile
As part of your preparation for the upcoming examination, I believe it is important you know what jamb reprinting really means and how to do it.
How Print JAMB Exam Slip 2021
- Visit: http://jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Go to UTME 2021 Exam Slip Menu
- Enter Jamb Registration Number
- Click On Print UTME Exam slip
- Click on Jamb Reprinting portal @ jamb.gov.ng/PrintExamslip
- Enter Jamb registration number, Email or SMS
- Re-Print Jamb slip.
- Go to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule
How to Reprint jamb slip using the email address method
This procedures are for people who wants to print their jamb slip via email. It is important to pay maximum attention if you belong to this set of people.
- Check your email spam folder to detect any message from jamb: If you have been receiving messages from jamb via your email address in time past, you are likely to receive another mail that will contain all the information about your UTME examination.
- Therefore, you are advised to check you email spam folder to see if you have a message from jamb. It is important you know that the message is attached to a document which contains all info about your exam.
- Print out the message as soon as you see it: There’s no need wasting time after receiving the important message from jamb. Ensure that your system is connected to a Pdf-enabled device that can open a document file.
- Click on the Pdf file and you will be automatically provided the chance to print it out if you want. Just click on the ‘print’ button and that’s all.
To get more updates