This is to inform the general public that the Rivers State Judiciary Services Commission Recruitment application form and portal is now open for interested and qualified applicants
RSJSC Job Position and Qualification 2021
- LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT: Qualification: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and Barrister at Law (B.L.)
- HIGHER REGISTRAR: Qualification: A University degree or its equivalent.\
- CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY : Qualification: University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- TECHNICIAN: (i). Assistant Works Superintendent: Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics) (ii). Craftsman (Electrician, Carpenter, Plumber and Generator Mechanic)
Qualification: TT III + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics).
- BAILIFF: Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language)
- CLERICAL OFFICER: Qualification: WASC GCE/NECO (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics).
- COMPUTER OPERATOR: Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies, WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language).
- MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC: Qualification: FTT I + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics).
- SANITATION PERSONNEL: Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent
- SECURITY PERSONNEL : Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent.
- MESSENGER: Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
The positions are pensionable, Salaries are in accordance with Public/Civil Service Salary Structure
- Applicants for the (a) LEGAL/RESEARCH ASSISTANT
(b) HIGHER REGISTRAR
(c) CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
(d)(i) TECHNICIAN–ASSISTANT WORKS SUPERINTENDENT
(f) CLERICAL OFFICER and
(g) COMPUTER OPERATOR
positions must in addition to the qualifications specially indicated, show evidence of CERTIFICATION ON BASIC ICT APPRECIATION issued and verified by the Rivers State ICT Department (Riv-Tech Creek), Aba Road, Opposite Port Harcourt Pleasure Park.
- Qualified persons who applied in response to our Notice of Employment published in April, 2017 may re-apply in compliance with this notice.
Document Requirement for Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
An applicant is required to submit one typewritten application together with;-
a). Curriculum Vitae showing the following:
- Full name, with surname written first and in capital letters
- Post desired
- Date of birth, home town and Local Government Area of origin
- Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt and GSM number
- Marital status
- Educational institution(s) attended with date(s)
- Academic qualification(s)
- Working experience, if any
- Names and addresses of three referees
b). Relevant credentials (academic/professional qualification etc)
c). Local Government Area Identification
d). Passport photograph
Note- the letter should be addressed to;
Judicial Service Commission,
High Court Complex,
How to Apply/Register for Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified applicant should visit https://rsjsc.rivjobs.ng/
Rivers State Judiciary Service Commission Recruitment Closing Date 2021
Application Closes on Sunday, 17th January 2021
We thought you should also know about