Access NYSC Loan with Effortless using USSD Code and other methods – Are you a national youth service corps member? Are you an entrepreneurial nysc member, and you are looking for a loan to expand or start up your business? Have you heard of the NYSC loan?
If you need a loan to start up a business as a Corps member, then don’t skip this post
Do you know that all NYSC member has quick and effortless access to loans nationwide throughout your service year?
NYSC has created lots of opportunities for all corps members to access loan from different loan institution with less interest rate.
Do you know that you have access to NYSC loan of N20,000 to N3,000,000?
Do you know that you can access nysc loans from your monthly allowance bank? So you have no idea about it?
Now you will show you more options and loan opportunities you are entitled to by the virtue of been a corps member.
You might be wondering how can I access the nysc loan? Well, it’s simple if you read through this article carefully
Aim of NYSC Loan
To provide financial support to Nigerian youths with great entrepreneurial ideas while serving the nation.
Can I get nysc loan without going to the bank?
Requirement for NYSC Loan
- You must be a serving corps member
- Must have a viable business idea
- Your NYSC ID card, State Code and Call up Number (very important)
- Must have received monthly allowance to confirm your presence in the service
- NYSC Certificate – If applicable
- SAED Attestation Form – if applicable
- Primary Place of Assignment (PPS) letter – if applicable
- Letter of undertaking by a recognized NYSC staff– if applicable
- One passport photograph with nysc crested vest.
Other loans you can apply for
- CBN Covid-19 Loan
- Federal GEEP Loan
- BOI/CBN Intervention Loan
- Survival Fund (MSMEs) Registration
- Nirsal CBN Loan
- NYIF Loan Application
- CBN TIES Loan
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan
- P-AADS Loan
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Loan
- NG CARES Covid-19 Loan
- SMEDAN Grant/Loan
- Npower NEXIT Loan
How to Apply for NYSC Loan with NYSC Loan USSD Code
There are ways of applying for nysc loan, they include;
1. How to apply for Loan using USSD Code – Offline with USSD Code:
Offline is the use of Bank USSD code to access loan from your nysc monthly allowance bank. This requires no requirement to access this loan, but the loan must be collected within the service year. This loan amount ranges from 1,000 to 50,000 Naira only.
- Access bank Nysc Loan Code is *901*11#
- Zenith Bank NYSC Loan Code is *966#
- UBA Bank NYSC Loan Code is *919*28#
- Keystone Bank NYSC Loan Code
- Union Bank NYSC Loan Code is *826*41#
- GTB Bank NYSC Loan Code is *737*51*51#
- First Bank NYSC Loan Code is *894*11#
2. Walk into the bank – Online NYSC loan
This requires you to go to the bank with valid documents listed above and your business proposal. The tenure of the loan is more than a year and the loan ranges from 100,000 and above.
Below are the full list of banks for nysc loan
- Access Bank Plc
- Access Diamond Bank Plc
- Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Ecobank Nigeria Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank Nigeria
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Banking Company Ltd.
- Keystone Bank
- Polaris Bank
- Providus Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd.
- Sterling Bank Plc
- SunTrust Bank, Nigeria Limited
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank For Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
3. Bank of Industry Loan:
This loan can be enjoyed by both nysc member and non-nysc member. This a corps member, you have a higher chance of getting the bank of industry (BOI) loan faster. CLICK HERE to begin application
To get more updates