NYIF Portal 2021 – Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Portal, N75Billion NYIF loan for youth in Nigeria Facts to know before you apply for the NYIF Fund 2021.
The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has been directed to immediately commence the process of operationalization and possible legislation of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF in collaboration with relevant MDAs.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Registration Form and Portal 2021/2022
If you run any form of business and you are between 18 and 35 years old, you are qualified to register.
The NYIF Portal 2021 is set for Nigerians to apply.
NYIF is to serve as a sort of Youth Bank that will fund and support the innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth; a loan and credit pathway dedicated to assessing credit and soft loans
Benefits of Enrolling in NYIF Programme 2021
- NYIF opportunity to get 250,000 to 50 million loan (per MSME) at 5 per cent for business ideas.
- ng Digital training and a pathway to enterprise via FMYSD and CBN led training opportunities
- Access to participate in empowerment programs and entrepreneurship training programs organized by the Ministry
- Access to real time information on all youth entrepreneurship initiatives
- Priority funding from other public and private sector, financial institutions, including international donor agencies
- Provides borderless marketing opportunities for MSMEs
- Business guarantor and many more opportunities
How to Apply/Register for NYIF 2021
NYIF 2021 Registration Commencement Date
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund NYIF application closing date has not been fixed
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here