The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is receiving applications for its N50 billion targeted credit facility (TCF) aimed at supporting households and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The stimulus package, set up by the apex bank in March 2020, is disbursed through the Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) Microfinance Bank.
NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Loan 2021
- Applicants must be households and MSMEs with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic are also eligible to apply.
- The interest rate on the facility will be nine percent per annum, working capital will be for a maximum period of one year, with no option for rollover.
- The working capital to be offered to eligible businesses has been fixed at a maximum of 25 percent of the average of the previous three years’ annual turnover.
Covid-19 Loan 2021 Duration | NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Loan 2021 Period
- The enterprise is not up to three years in operation, 25 percent of the previous year’s turnover will be offered.
- Term loans have a maximum tenor of not more than 3 years with, at least, one-year moratorium.
CBN Covid-19 Loan Worth
- Households can access a maximum loan of N3 million
- The loan amount to SMEs shall be determined based on the cashflow and industry/segment size of beneficiary, subject to a maximum of N25 million.
How to Apply for NIRSAL CBN COVID-19 LOAN 2021
Interested applicants can access the loan application portal via this link : https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here