Know more about JAMB CAPS….. The purpose of the post is to clearly give you our esteemed reader a detail on the below listed questions about the new system that JAMB initiated called the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Central Admission Processing System (JAMB CAPS). If you have heard about the JAMB CAPS and you do not understand it or you have doubts about it, this article will keep you on the write path about JAMB CAPS. ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END…
Questions you will be asking yourself now
What is JAMB CAPS?
How to register for JAMB CAPS?
How to login to JAMB CAPS?
How can I check my admission status on the JAMB CAPS official portal?
It is important to know that this is a vital criterion for all who sat for the 2017/2018 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board examination (2017 JAMB Exams ). This is the new system that JAMB will use to assess all candidates’ qualifications to be eligible and granted admission status in all Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Kindly follow this instruction as it will keep you in line on how to register, login and check your admission status for the academic session on the JAMB CAPS portal.
What is JAMB CAPS all about?
JAMB CAPS is simply a Central Admission Processing System. This CAPS was launched in 2017 by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, which it’s primary aim is to
- Give eligible JAMB candidates a chance of getting their dream admission, Course of Study and also a secure portal to check their status.
- To be able to accept or reject an offer of provisional admission on the portal.
Note- If you click on ACCEPT OF OFFER OF ADMISSION, it simply means your admission will be concluded but if you click on REJECT THE OFFER OF ADMISSION, your details would be on the list for interested institutions (other tertiary institutions) to give you admission.
How to register for JAMB CAPS?
To register for the JAMB CAPS, visit the registration portal at https://caps.jamb.gov.ng and follow the instructions on the site. Ensure you put in all necessary requirements and complete the registration form.
How to Login Jamb Caps portal?
- You can have access to login with your USERNAME and PASSWORD that you created during the registration process above.
- Go to www.jamb.gov.ng
- Put in your username and password.
- Click on login to proceed.
How can I check my admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal?
Login to your JAMB portal and click on CAPS to check your admission status
- To check your admission status, follow the below listed steps
- Go to Jamb Admission Status Checking Portal
- Login with your Jamb Profile email and Password
- Click on check admission status
- Select year of examination and enter your Registration number.
- View your status. The picture below will give you a guide
JAMB CAPS program will aid only qualified students to gain admission into tertiary institutions of their choice and put to stop the time of giving unqualified students admission while the qualified, goes home.
If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below, we will be honoured to answer them.
We advise you subscribe to our blog for free with your email address to receive updates on Latest and current JAMB CAPS and other beneficial information. Like our facebook page, share our post to other media and invite your friends to do same.
We thought you should also know about
To get more updates