JAMB 2020 CAPS portal has been open for the 2021 jamb candidates – To all candidates in search of admission into various institutions for the 2021/2022 academic session , you are hereby notified that the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System – CAPS portal have been activated. All utme candidates can now monitor their admission progress, check their O’level result upload status now on the jamb caps portal
What is the meaning of JAMB CAPS and it’s important to UTME candidates?
I want to check for my result on jamb caps portal? Is the 2021 jamb caps portal active?
How can I check my 2021 admission status on jamb caps portal?
How do I register for the JAMB CAPS 2021/2022?
How to I login to JAMB CAPS to check my admission status?
How to I check my admission status on JAMB CAPS portal?
How do I accept my offer of admission on JAMB CAPS portal?
How do I access the JAMB CAPS portal? Is jamb caps site active for use?
JAMB CAPS – JAMB CAPS is a system that gives every JAMB candidate and equal chance of gaining admission and if or not to accept/reject an offer of admission from any institution.
How to access your JAMB CAPS Portal For WAEC Upload or Admission Status
- Login to your JAMB DASHBOARD www.jamb.gov.ng
- Type in your USERNAME (EMAIL ADDRESS) AND PASSWORD, then click on login
- At the top left of your computer, CLICK on the “SEARCH BUTTON” and type in the word “CAPS”
- Then click on “Admissions”
- The click on the caps option that displays
- Once you are on the caps portal, click on “MY PROFILE” to confirm your name, jamb score, date of birth
- Click on “MY O’LEVEL – Then you will confirm if you have uploaded your results or not.
After confirming your O’level Result Status? Then head to;
- Click on “Admission Status” to know your stand.
Once admitted, you will see Congratulations YOUR NAME you have being offered admission into NAME TERTIARY INSTITUTION to study YOUR COURSE and the course duration
- Click on ACCEPT and print out the page or REJECT