This article will answer all your questions regarding the JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal 2020, how to gain admission using the jamb transfer approval portal, how to use make use of the transfer approval portal and how to transfer to another Course/Department/Faculty using JAMB CAPS and so on.
It has come to our notice that most candidates have been offered admission but are not aware. They only focus on the ADMISSION STATUS on their jamb caps portal not know the importance of JAMB ADMISSION TRANSFER APPROVAL PAGE to them gain admission.
What is JAMB CAPS Admission Transfer Approval Portal and it’s important to candidates?
JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page is one of the new features of the JAMB CAPS, it is a page in caps were candidates are notified of the intention of their institution transferring them from their first choice of course of study to another course.
But in doing this, the candidate has the RIGHT to either ACCEPT or REJECT the transfer.
After Admission Transfer Approval on JAMB CAPS what next?
After accepting the transfer, you will need to go to the admission status portal to accept your offer of admission and then proceed to apply for JAMB change of course so that the new course will reflect on your admission letter, else you cannot print your Admission letter of course.
Note– This could be done before or after admission list has been published on your school portal
How to Use the Transfer Approval Page on JAMB CAPS to Gain Admission 2020
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login using username and password (the exact one created during JAMB registration)
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Click on Access CAPS
- Once you are logged in, you will see TRANSFER APPROVAL”, click on it.
- If you are eligible for the transfer, you will see “the name of your institution, the Old course, the New Course, the date it was created and other details.
- You can now either accept or reject the transfer
- For candidates who have not been transferred to another course they will see “No program transfer consideration