Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 and Screening Exercise Date Test- The sale of 2019 Niger Delta University NDU post utme form and application portal/website is open.
All Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to purchase the ndu post utme form.
NDU post UTME Commencement Date 2020
The sales of admission forms will commence from Monday
Carefully go through this post to see the full requirements and how to successfully obtain the application form below.
Steps on How purchase and Register for 2020/2021 NDU Post UTME Admission Screening Form
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August .
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Verify Application Status
Enter your Jamb Number to verify application status
- Enter your contact Information
Verify your bio-data and enter your contact information
- Process Application Fee with system charge
Application Fee is 2000 Naira
- After Payment enter your O’Level Result Information
Enter your Post Primary School Result and Proceed
- Submit Application Form
Preview and submit form
- Acknowledge From/ Photocard
NDU Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise form Closing Date
NDU Admission Screening Date 2020
- For further information, candidates should log on to ndu.edu.ng
- Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
- Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.