Buy Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2021/2022 is Out – Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2021/2022 is out for all that chose the school in their JAMB to apply.
Cut Off Mark for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME 2021/2022
The Cut-Off Mark for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form is 120
Eligibility for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME 2021/2022
- All candidates must have taken the 2019 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting or six (6) credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
How to Apply /Procedures for the completion of Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Application form
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2019/2020 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password, preferably.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
Skye Bank (Polaris) Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
- After payment, all candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Date for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise and CBT Examination 2019
Auchi Polytechnic post UTME starts 16th – 18th
N.B: Auchi Polytechnic will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address
Requirements for Auchi Polytechnic Screening:
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND etc.)
- JAMB result slip
- Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip and
- Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
Candidates should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates are to report at the designated venues stated above for their Computer Based Test (screening) (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.