ABSU Post UTME 2020/2021 Form – This is to inform all the Candidates seeking Admission into Abia State University Degree Programmes that the Post UTME Screening Exercise Application form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is on sale online.
Candidates Qualified for the Screening Exercise
Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate.
How to register for ABUS Post UTME 2020/2021
- Candidates are expected to register for the Screening Exercise online by logging into abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- making e-payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only, in any of the following Banks ABSU Microfinance Bank, Ecobank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, First Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, Union Bank Plc
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Date 2020/2021
- The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September, 2020 online.
b. Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after the online registration.
c. Candidates are required to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
d. Candidates should note that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
e. Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
ABSU Post UTME Closing Date 2020/2021
The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July and end Friday, 21st August, 2020.
Other 2020 Post UTME form that is out
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here