Jamb has officially announced the admission deadline to all tertiary institution for the 2021/2022 offer of admission to UTME candidates.
The confirmed date announced by JAMB as the deadline for admitting students into universities and polytechnics is disclosed in this article as you read through.
If you took part in the 2021 JAMB UTME examination, and scored the minimum jamb cut off mark 2021 this post is for you.
You are to know that the 2021/2022 JAMB CAPS portal for admission checking has been activated and you can check your 2021 admission status on www.jamb.gov.ng
When is JAMB Admission Deadline 2021 – JAMB CAPS Admission
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB) has officially approved the deadline for the 2021/2022 admission process into universities and polytechnics in Nigeria. Admission into public universities will close officially on December 19th, 2021.
This was made known by JAMB’s Head, Media and Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, during an interview in Lagos.
JAMB deadline for 2021/2022 Offer of Admission to all universities and polytechnics
- For Public Universities: November 16th, and December 17th, 2021. This is for the both of First and Second Choice candidates.
- All private institutions: February 15th, 2022
- For Colleges of Education: November 16th, and December 17th, 2021.
- For Polytechnics: November 16th, and December 17th, 2021.
- For Monotechnics & Innovation Enterprise Institutions: November 16th, and December 17th, 2021.
The decision on the deadline, he said, was reached at the policy meeting with stakeholders on June 11th, at Gbogan, Osun state.
READ – Create JAMB Portal
How to Check Admission Status 2021/2022 on JAMB CAPS Portal
Candidates are advised to keep checking their jamb caps portal regularly to accept or reject offer of admission the proceed to their school portal to begin registration clearance
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here