The Graduate Internship Placement Programme (GIPP) 2020: Get access to internship opportunities in various fields of discipline in the Lagos State Graduate Internship Placement Programme.
GIPP is designed to give candidates the opportunity to develop employability and work-ready skills that are needed in securing gainful employment.
Take skills assessment test to measure and evaluate your skills, create a free profile and get matched with an employer.
Who can apply for the Lagos state GIPP?
Graduates cannot apply for jobs on GIPP, they are contacted by interested employers.
Completing your profile will help you get noticed faster.
Who can benefit from GIPP?
Graduates seeking job opportunities/internship placements and employers seeking to hire graduates are the major benefactors of this platform
- Interested applicants must possess NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
- At the end of the internship period, interns would have gained valuable applied work experience, built up their professional skills and would have been exposed to possible entrepreneurial opportunities to strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationship.
How GIPP works
GIPP is a go-to platform for early-career professionals to get discovered by employers.
- Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your bio-data and required information
- Preliminary assessment: Take standard assessments to test your aptitude and basic skills
- Get noticed by employers : Employer view candidate’s profile and reach out to qualified graduates
How to Apply/Register for GIPP-lasg as a graduate?
- Visit http://gipplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Select ‘Graduate’
- Type in your preferred email, password and personal information in the boxes on the screen
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from GIPP (check your spam folder also).
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to confirm your new GIPP account
- Complete the registration process, upload your birth certificate, CV, and statement of result.
- Take assessment – Graduates will have to retake the assessment after 7 days if they fail
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here