Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (Desopadec) Bursary Application 2021 – This is to inform the general public and Delta State student of the 2021 Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (Desopadec) Bursary Application form and registration portal is open and currently accepting application from suitably qualified applicants.
DESOPADEC Bursary 2021/2022 Application Eligibility
- Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is, they must be either Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ika, Isoko and Ndokwa.
- They must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- They must be from 200 Level and above and
- They must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
DESOPADEC Bursary 2021/2022 Documents to Upload
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
How to Apply for DESOPADEC Bursary 2021/2022 – DESOPADEC Bursary Portal
Interested and qualified applicants should visit the DESOPADEC Bursary Registration Portal https://apply.desopadecbursary.ng
Note- Shortlisted applicants will be notified via Email.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here