CBN Unveils First Maize Pyramids and Flags-Off the 2021 Maize Wet Season Farming – The Central Bank of Nigeria has flag off 2021 Maize Wet Season Farming, Unveils 1st Maize Pyramids– Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Unveils First Maize Pyramids and Flags-Off the 2021 Maize Wet Season Farming under the Maize Association of Nigeria (MAAN)-CBN Anchor Borrowers’ Programme in Katsina State.
Maize pyramids are indeed rare, but we have been able to achieve this through synergy amongst stakeholders and the resilience of our farmers. Success is indeed infectious, and this will surely spur us to do more.
- NMFB Covid-19 TCF Household Loan Application Portal
- FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2021
- Survival Fund Loan Disbursement Starts this week – Check Payment Here
- Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS)
Maize is one of the priority crops under the ABP. This is due to the crucial role maize plays, as a major staple food item, as well as its role as a significant feedstock for the poultry industry in Nigeria.
The CBN boss noted that the Impact of our monetary policy measures will be limited, if we do not address some of the structural constraints that limit productivity in key sectors of our economy such as agriculture.
CBN reaffirms support for youths who want to go into agriculture and have put in place several measures to improve access to credit under the Anchor Borrowers Programme and the Agri Business Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS).
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here