The Bank of Agriculture (BOA) and Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) Loan Matching Fund Programme registration form and portal 2020,2021/2022 application is now open.
Do you need the BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Registration guideline and form? do you need the registration portal/link for the BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program.
BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Portal – simplifiedcredit.net/matching-fund/screening
Businesses may apply for BOA SMEDAN loans within the range of N1.2 million to N5 million on business-friendly terms. Latter includes a waiver of collateral.
BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program Portal/Website
The official registration portal for the BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Progam is www.simplifiedcredit.net/matching-fund/screening all applications are to be carried out in this platform only to be considered for the loan
BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Form 2020 – How to register
Visit: www.simplifiedcredit.net/matching-fund/screening and fill in the below information correctly
- Please enter your first name.
- Please enter your last name.
- Please enter your email address.
- Does your enterprise currently employ ≤50 employees?
- Is your enterprise operating within FCT, Oyo or Kaduna State?
- Is your enterprise operating within the Food-processing or Agro-processing industry?
- Has your enterprise been in operation since 2018?
- Is your enterprise wholly Nigerian owned?
- Can your enterprise employ at least 2 people from the loan requested?
- Does your enterprise or major promoter(s) have any credit history?
- Does your enterprise have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number? (Please note that registrations are still on-going and you may register to receive your ID Number)
- Does the enterprise have a CAC registration number?
- Does the enterprise have a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
- Does the enterprise have a NAFDAC registration number for its products? (for packaged food products only)
- Is/are there any audited financial statements?
- Does the enterprise have a marketing plan?
- Does your enterprise source at least 65% of its raw materials locally?
- Have you had up to 35% of your products stock unsold in the last two years?
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here